American College of Physicians Japan Chapter Interim Report 2020
Local Nominations Committee
Chair: Masao Nagayama
Vice-Chairs: Toshihiko Hata and Takeshi Yanagawa
Members: Mio Ebato, Mikio Hayashi, Yohei Goto, and Yoshihisa Matsumura
Report: What we have done
We nominated Dr. Keijiro Saku, MD, FACP (ACP# 01075550), President of the Fukuoka University, for the mastership, and he was successfully attested by the ACP Awards Committee to be the Master of the ACP (MACP) at the initial application just like Dr. Katsuhiko Takabayashi last year. He is the eighth MACP from Japan following Shunichi Fukuhara, Hiromi Ishibashi, Shotai Kobayashi, Kiyoshi Kurokawa, Katsuhiko Takabayashi, Fumiaki Ueno, and Tsuyoshi Watanabe in alphabetical order.
PLAN: Where we are going to go
- – Started preparation of the nominating for the Sakura Award、the Volunteerism Award、the ACP Japan Chapter Contribution Award (ACPJCCA), the ACP Japan Chapter Academic Award (ACPJCAA), and the Mastership nominee.
- – Started preparation to launch the new Awards by the ACP Japan Chapter based on the encouragement by the ACP which may include the following awards;
- ACP Japan Chapter Young Leadership Award (ACPJCYLA)
- ACP Japan Chapter Women Leadership Award (ACPJCWLA)
- ACP Japan Chapter Senior Contribution Award (ACPJCSCA)