KNT Corporate Business Co., LTD. (KNT) has been appointed as the official agency for handling registration for the 4th World Congress on Endoscopic Ear Surgery (EES2022).
Please note that the EES2022 Organizing Committee will not send out any unsolicited emails or make any unsolicited calls offering to help you with your EES2022 registration. Such outreach should be considered a scam In particular, do not, under any circumstances, provide your credit card details to such solicitations. The Organizing Committee has no relationship with such individuals or companies and will not request such information via such routes.
|Early Bird||Tuesday, November 8, 2022 - 12:00 PM (Japan Standard Time, UTC+9)|
|Regular||From Friday, Dec. 2 2022, 10:00a.m. to Friday, Dec. 8, 2022, 17:00 (Japan Standard Time, UTC+9) (Japan Standard Time, UTC+9)
*On-site Registration Desk will open from 1:00 p.m.on Monday, Dec. 5 (Japan Standard Time) .
* The Early Bird rate requires payment of the registration fee prior to the Early Bird deadline date (Monday, October 31, 2022).
* Access to the Registration Form will be down for several hours for system maintenance when switching from the Early Bird to Regular Registration period.
You can download your receipt and certificate of attendance at the top right of your "My Page" from Monday, Dec. 5, 2022, 10:00a.m. to Friday, Dec. 23, 2022, 17:00 (Japan Standard Time, UTC+9)
*If you lost your password, please click "Forgot your password? click here" on the log in page.
Registration Fee (includes all taxes)
Please note that we will only accept payment in Japanese yen.
We encourage you to register for the Congress in advance to take advantage of discounted registration rates. Please join us in Kyoto!
Also note that the registration fee for the Satellite Seminar in Yamagata is included in the fee for the EES2022 in Kyoto.
|Physicians/Corporate Representatives||90,000 JPY *||100,000 JPY|
* 90,000 JPY equals approximately 690 USD as of May 2022. For the latest exchange rate, please click here.
|Allied Health/Residents/ Fellows1||30,000 JPY *||40,000 JPY|
* 30,000 JPY equals approximately 230 USD as of May 2022. For the latest exchange rate, please click here.
|Medical Students2||30,000 JPY||40,000 JPY|
|Participants from Emerging Countries3||30,000 JPY||40,000 JPY|
|Members of the Japan Otological Society4||80,000 JPY||90,000 JPY|
|Participants from Cooperating Countries5||80,000 JPY||90,000 JPY|
|Optional: Accompanying Person 6||15,000 JPY||15,000 JPY|
|Optional: Gala Dinner7||15,000 JPY||15,000 JPY|
|Satellite Seminar in Yamagata Only8
Dec. 12−13, 2022
|15,000 JPY||15,000 JPY|
* Please note that the Optional Registrations (Gala Dinner and Accompanying Person) are not guaranteed and subject to change based on updates to the Japanese government COVID-19 guidelines.
1Allied Health/Residents/ Fellows
“Allied Health/Residents/ Fellows” participants may be requested on site to show an official ID issued by their employer.
When registering online, medical students must submit a copy of a valid student ID or a letter from a representative of their school such as a Department Head or Dean attesting to their status as a medical student.
3Participants from Emerging Countries
Please refer to the list of countries below.
- Sri Lanka
4Members of the Japan Otological Society
If you are a member of the Japan Otological Society, please include your membership number in the registration form.
5Participants from Cooperating Countries
Participants from the following countries shall receive a discount in recognition of their contributions.
6Accompanying Person Eligibility and Privileges
- Accompanying Person registration is limited to family members and such individuals will be allowed to attend all events on the Congress program, Exhibitions and lunches.
- An Accompanying Person may attend the ”Gala Dinner”, but the Gala Dinner fee must be paid separately.
Please note that number of the seats for the dinner is limited.
Gala Dinner will be held on December 7, 2022
Location: Hotel Okura KYOTO 4F banquet hall "Gyoun"
Style: Sit down styler
8Satellite Seminar in Yamagata Only (Dec. 12−13, 2022)
The registration fee for the Satellite Seminar in Yamagata is included in the fee for the EES2022 in Kyoto.
The Organizing Committee has reserved a limited number of rooms in the Kyoto and Yamagata areas. You can download a PDF here ( Kyoto / Yamagata ) for further information on the different hotels and their prices. Reservations for accommodations can be made once you have officially registered which will give you access to an “Accommodation” link on your “My Page”.
* Rooms are limited and are on a first-come first-serve basis.
* Deadline for hotel reservations: Friday, November 18, 2022, 12:00 PM (Japan Standard Time, UTC+9:00)
Notes on Payment
- Please note that while you must select your payment method when you register, the actual payment can only be made after completing the Registration Information form.
- Payment must be made in Japanese Yen (JPY).
- Registration will be completed only with full payment.
- Registration fee payment must be received prior to the deadline date (October 31st, 2022) to ensure Early Bird registration rate.
- Checks or cash will not be accepted for payment.
- After a payment is processed and confirmed, registrants will be able to download the receipt on their “My Page” from November 7 to the end of the Congress period.
- Please note that requests for issuance of receipts will not be accepted via email or postal mail.
(VISA, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club, or JCB only.)
- Please use a credit card that is valid at least until January 2023.
- The payee will be listed as “Kinki Nippon Tourist Corporate Business Co., Ltd.” in your credit card statement.
However, the payee name might be slightly different depending on the card company.
Credit card transactions may not be posted to your credit card statement for two to three months for processing reasons.
Bank Wire Transfer
(Please note that Bank Wire Transfers will not be accepted for payments after November 18 (JST).)
Please make your payment to the Kinki Nippon Tourist bank account provided below before the deadline.
* Please note that any bank transfer fees are the responsibility of the Registrant and not included in the Congress fees.
International Bank Wire Transfer
|Bank Name||SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION|
|Swift Code *||SMBCJPJT ( * Japan does not have IBAN code.)|
|Branch||SUZURAN BRANCH (Branch code:760)|
|Account Name||KINKI NIPPON TOURIST CORPORATE BUSINESS CO., LTD|
* Bank transfer must be made in full amount without any deduction of transaction charges.
* Please include your “Registration Number” in the name of the sender line.
*When making a payment via bank transfer for multiple individuals, please send an email to the EES2022 Registration Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provided the name of all registrants and their registration number.
Domestic Bank Wire Transfer
|銀行・支店名||三井住友銀行 すずらん支店 (760)|
- After the registration fee payment is made, Registrants will be able to download their receipt via their "My Page” in the registration system from November 7 to the end of the Congress period.
- If you have submitted an Abstract, please also provide your Abstract ID.
Cancellation Policy for Registration
|Before and on Monday, October 31, 2022 (23:59 JST)||No Charge (*Commission fee will be deducted.)|
|On and after November 1, 2022 (00:00 JST)||100% of the registration fee / NO REFUND|
Optional fees (Gala Dinner and Accompanying person) will be refunded until November 18 (12:00 JST)
after deducting a handling fee for refunds.
Cancellation Policy for Accommodation
|21 days before the night of stay||No charge|
|20 to 8 days before the night of stay||20% of accommodation charge|
|7 to 2 days before the night of stay||30% of accommodation charge|
|1 day prior before the night of stay||40% of accommodation charge|
|On the reserved day (before hotel’s check-in time)||50% of accommodation charge|
|On the reserved day (after hotel’s check-in time)||100% of accommodation charge|
|Cancellation without notice (No-show)||100% of accommodation charge / No Refund|
We have been receiving many inquiries regarding visa applications for entering Japan. First off, let me reassure you that everyone should be able to receive a business visa and the processing by the Japanese embassy/consulate should only take about one week.
We have held off providing any guidance because
(1) visas are only valid for three months from the date of issuance and
(2) new visa regulations were issued in the last couple of weeks.
However, we are now within the three-month window, and we have drafted a document on how to apply for a visa to enter Japan which you will find here. Be forewarned that it is looonnggg and subject to change.
Please send any emails related to your visa application to EES2022_Visa_Desk@proton.me