Prospective authors are requested to submit an abstract in text format (English) via the Abstract Submission button below.
Friday, July 1, 2022, 12:00 noon (Japan Standard Time, UTC+9)
Oral presentation / Poster
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstract title: limited to 100 characters (including spaces, periods, hyphens and other symbols).
- Abstract body: limited to 2500 characters (including spaces, periods, hyphens and other symbols).
- No charts or graphs should be attached.
- You may change or revise your abstract before deadline: Friday, July 1, 2022, 12:00 noon (Japan Standard Time, UTC+9)
- Ear surgery
- Stapes surgery
- Auditory implants
- Skull base
- Innovative surgical instruments
- Hearing therapeutics
- Inner ear disease
- Innovative medicine for hearing loss
- Basic research
- The impact of COVID-19 on ear surgery
- The impact of COVID-19 on hearing
- Please check for spelling, grammatical or scientific errors before submission. Your abstract will be printed exactly as submitted.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee. Notification of acceptance will be sent by email to the Corresponding Author by the end of September 2022.