Examination Consideration Committee
The purpose of the Examination Consideration Committee of the Japanese College of Laboratory Animal Medicine（JCLAM）shall be to evaluate the certification test in current and past years, and to respond to questions and comments that the examinees and Diplomates submit regarding the test in the current year.
The Examination Consideration Committee shall function under the purview of the Board of Directors.
The Examination Consideration Committee shall include a Chairperson and a Vice Chairperson.
The Chairperson shall take lead and direct the Examination Consideration Committee. The Vice Chairperson shall assist the Chairperson. When the Chairperson is unable to attend to his/her duties, the Vice Chairperson shall assume said duties.
The Board of Directors shall nominate a Chairperson, a Vice Chairperson, and members for the Examination Consideration Committee from among the Diplomates of the Japanese College of Laboratory Animal Medicine, and the President shall appoint them to the Committee.
The Chairperson shall select four to six members from among the Diplomates, adding to this number as necessary.
The names of the Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, and members shall be publicized for three year on the web-site.
A Committee officer’s term of office including the Chairperson and Vice Chairperson shall be three years.
The Chairperson shall establish a working group that consists of several
members to evaluate issues from the past.
The names of the members of the working group shall be publicized.
The Examination Consideration Committee shall evaluate the validity of the contents of certification tests in current and past years.
The Examination Consideration Committee shall evaluate the current certification test before or after the examination is conducted.
The Examination Consideration Committee shall respond to questions and comments of the examinees and Diplomates regarding tests in the current year, in collaboration with the Examination Committee.
The evaluation of the certification test in current year shall be publicized, following which, the Board of Directors shall confirm updated- and new-Diplomates.
The trip allowance for activity under the present rule shall be paid according to the Travel Expense Regulations.
The Board of Directors shall determine revision and termination of this rule. This rule shall be put into effect on May 1, 2013.
Last Revised on August 25, 2015.
- Revision of JCLAM members’ list on April 1st, 2017.
- Diplomate Approval Rule was revised on September 23, 2016.
- Bylaws in rules was revised on May 25, 2016.
- The meeting of 159th JALAM was opened on September 6 to 8, 2016.
- The certification test for the Diplomate of the JCLAM was performed on September 4, 2016.
- The meeting of 63th JSVS was opened on May 18 to 20, 2016.
- Statement about "Laboratory Animal Transportation” was opened on November 15, 2015.
- Statement about sedation, anesthesia, and euthanasia in a rodent fetus and newborn was opened on August 11, 2015.
- The meeting of 158th JALAM was opened on September 6 to 8, 2015.
- The certification test for the Diplomate of the JCLAM was performed on September 6, 2015.
- The meeting of 62th JSVS was opened on May 28 to 30, 2015.