Introduction of JCLAM
The college was founded in 1999 when the first generation of Diplomates were awarded by the Japanese Society of Laboratory Animal Medicine (JALAM). In 2012 the board of directory of JALAM has decided that the independency of the College.
Meeting on 2018.
- The 65th meeting of JSVS will be opened on May. 16th to 18th, 2018.
- The meeting of JALAM will be opened on Sep. 11th to 13th, 2018.
Meeting on 2017.
- The 64th meeting of JSVS will be opened on May. 25th to 27th, 2017.
- The 160th meeting of JALAM will be opened on Sep. 13th to 15th, 2017.
Meetings on 2016.
The meeting of JSVS was opened on May 18th, 2016.
The meeting of JALAM was opened on Sep. 7th, 2016.
Examination on 2016.
The certification test for the Diplomate of the JCLAM was performed on September 4th, 2016.
Laboratory Animal Transportation
JCLAM recognizes the vital role of live animals in research, and supports animal based research as a legitimate, necessary, and socially responsible activity. Domestic and international transport of animals is essential to maintaining progress toward advances in human and animal health. Research animal transportation is conducted under highly supervised conditions, in accordance with strict, accepted standards, and in compliance with a variety of government regulations. Transport by experienced and licensed animal couriers ensures the safe and appropriate handling of animals.
JCLAM supports the continued transportation of live animals for research purposes in accord with the aforementioned standards and regulations.
- Revision of JCLAM members’ list on April 1st, 2017.
- Diplomate Approval Rule was revised on September 23, 2016.
- Bylaws in rules was revised on May 25, 2016.
- The meeting of 159th JALAM was opened on September 6 to 8, 2016.
- The certification test for the Diplomate of the JCLAM was performed on September 4, 2016.
- The meeting of 63th JSVS was opened on May 18 to 20, 2016.
- Statement about "Laboratory Animal Transportation” was opened on November 15, 2015.
- Statement about sedation, anesthesia, and euthanasia in a rodent fetus and newborn was opened on August 11, 2015.
- The meeting of 158th JALAM was opened on September 6 to 8, 2015.
- The certification test for the Diplomate of the JCLAM was performed on September 6, 2015.
- The meeting of 62th JSVS was opened on May 28 to 30, 2015.