Examination Implementation Committee
The purpose of the Examination Implementation Committee of the Japanese College of Laboratory Animal Medicine（JCLAM）shall be to conduct certification tests developed by members of the Examination Preparation Committee.
The Examination Implementation Committee shall function under the purview of the Board of Directors.
The Examination Implementation Committee shall include a Chairperson and a Vice Chairperson.
The Chairperson shall lead and direct the Examination Implementation Committee. The Vice Chairperson shall assist the Chairperson. When the Chairperson is unable to attend to his/her duties, the Vice Chairperson shall assume said duties.
The Board of Directors shall determine a Chairperson, a Vice Chairperson, and members of the Examination Implementation Committee from among the Diplomates of the Japanese College of Laboratory Animal Medicine, and the President shall appoint them to the Committee.
The Chairperson shall nominate four to six members from among the Diplomates, adding to this number as necessary.
The names of the Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, and members shall be publicized for three year on the web-site.
A Committee officer’s term of office including the Chairperson and Vice Chairperson shall be three years.
The certification test shall be performed at the time and the place when the meeting of the Japanese Society of Veterinary Science is to be held.
The Chairperson shall appoint and arrange for several proctors from among the Diplomates.
The daily allowance for activity under the present rule shall be paid according to the Travel Expense Regulations.
This rule shall be put into effect on May 1, 2013.
Articles V, VI, and VII of this rule shall be revised on March 31, 2015.
Last Revised on August 25, 2015.
- Revision of JCLAM members’ list on April 1st, 2017.
- Diplomate Approval Rule was revised on September 23, 2016.
- Bylaws in rules was revised on May 25, 2016.
- The meeting of 159th JALAM was opened on September 6 to 8, 2016.
- The certification test for the Diplomate of the JCLAM was performed on September 4, 2016.
- The meeting of 63th JSVS was opened on May 18 to 20, 2016.
- Statement about "Laboratory Animal Transportation” was opened on November 15, 2015.
- Statement about sedation, anesthesia, and euthanasia in a rodent fetus and newborn was opened on August 11, 2015.
- The meeting of 158th JALAM was opened on September 6 to 8, 2015.
- The certification test for the Diplomate of the JCLAM was performed on September 6, 2015.
- The meeting of 62th JSVS was opened on May 28 to 30, 2015.