- For those wishing to enroll in introductory course, please inquire at the following office:
- Applications are accepted year-round.
- Eligibility Requirements
Apllicant must satisfy the following three conditions and one of the fourth requirments.
- Physician or researcher willing to put in sincere efforts to tackle life-and-death issues and bring smiles and health to the people.
- Be willing to improve his/her management skills with the aim of achieving medical innovation.
- Who agrees with the objectives and registration requirements of the program.
- Enrollment Status
*Applicants who do not meet the above-mentioned requirements, will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Any person enrolled (as of April 2016) in the doctoral program of Medical Science, Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences or four-year doctoral program of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Any person enrolled in third-to-sixth year of the Faculty of Medicine or School of Medicine.
- Any person enrolled in a clinical residency program after graduating from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Tokyo.
- The University of Tokyo does not offer scholarship for this course.
- Travel and accomodation expenses incured during the internship shall be paid in accordance with the university regulations, if they are deemed to be reasonable.
- Please check with your external scholarship provider whether or not enrolling in this course will affect your scholarship eligibility.
- However, receiving outside scholarship will not affect your eligibility for this course.
- Application Procedure
Please send all the required documents to the Medical Innovation Office via intercampus mail.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
1. Course Enrollment Form (please print and complete both sides of application)
For those who wish to register, please email us at
Where to Submit:
Medical Innovation Office
Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences,
The University of Tokyo
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033 Japan
- Application Deadline
Applications are accepted year-round
For admission-related inquiries, please contact us at the address given above.
- Selection Process