The program is designed to empower the next generation of leaders who can implement translational research initiatives. They have the expertise to identify the frontline medical needs and connect it to cutting edge research initiatives, as well as create new value embracing academic experts from both inside and outside the university, and from other public and private sectors.
The curriculum is divided into an Introductory and Core Courses.
|Introductory Course||Core Course (selection based)|
Introductory Course (register to attend)
- To understand the concept of "bridging" the needs of healthcare with technological seeds.
- To understand the need for creating innovation and to have the comprehensive vision needed to connect research to products.
- Selective (announced per class).
- Interaction with academic researchers, frontline TR researchers, governmental and corporate enterpreneurs and
visits to clinical sites.
⇒ Click here for details
Core Course (Admission required)
- Improvement of the project management skills necessary to contribute to medical innovation.
- Cultivation of personnel able to take on translational research "bridging" tasks.
- Lectures on the fundamentals and practical knowledge regarding "bridging"
(Subjects in common with graduate school course or style conforming to it).
⇒ Click here for details.
- Internships with domestic and overseas companies, research institutions.
- Broaden perspectives by deepening the understanding of fields outside one's area of experts.
- Cultivating the ability to build relationships with experts from various fields, which is vital in the "bridging" efforts.
- Identifying medical needs through group work and simulate implemntation of seeds through exercises.
- Cultivating the ability to view entire implementation process.
- Cultivating the ability to promote projects through teamwork while also demonstrating one's own expertise.
- Mentoring program has been developed where instructors provide active support to students
in order to create a comfortable learning environment.
Please feel free to consult them if you have any questions about the course, programs or your career development.