Members receive Oral Medicine & Pathology, the quarterly English journal issued by the JSOP. Applications for membership may be made by e-mail or postal mail. The membership application should be accompanied by payment of 11,000 yen (1,000 yen as the membership fee and 10,000 yen as the annual fee; the annual fee changed in April 2005).
If you are eligible for student membership, the annual fee is 2,000 yen. Please inform the executive office of your student membership status. If your eligibility for student membership is suspended, you are will be asked to change to the general membership.
Application for membership by e-mail
Please pay 11,000 yen (membership fee of 1,000 yen and an annual fee of 10,000 yen) to our account by postal transfer.
Account number: 00800-9-72550
Account holder's name: The Japanese Society of Oral Pathology
Please download an application form for membership and send it to the executive office after completion.
Otherwise, submit the following:
- Name written in kanji, name written in Japanese kana, name written in the English alphabet,
- home address (written in Japanese kana)
- Home telephone number
- Home fax number
- Office name (written in Japanese kana), Post
- Office address (written in Japanese kana)
- Office telephone number
- Office fax number
- E-mail address
Delivery address (your home or office). Please provide the above information to the executive office via e-mail.
E-mail address of the executive office is as shown below.
- Executive Office：
- Please be informed that the receipt of payment serves as a voucher.
Application for membership by postal mail
- Please contact the executive office for the application for membership by mail. The membership application form and a postal transfer form will be sent by return postal mail.
- Please pay 11,000 yen (membership fee of 1,000 yen and an annual fee of 10,000 yen) to our account by postal transfer.
- Please complete the necessary information on the membership application form and send it to the executive office.
- Please send the application to the following address:
Non-Profit Organization The Japanese Society of Oral Pathology in With-Up Co. Ltd
Saison Building Shiba-Daimon 3F, 1-2-21, Shiba-daimon, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0012