- Fukasawa M, Kawakami N, Umeda M, Akiyama T, Horikoshi N, Yasumura S, Yabe H, Suzuki Y, and Bromet EJ. Long-lasting effects of distrust in government and science on mental health eight years after the Fukushima nuclear power plant disaster. Social Science & Medicine 258: 113108, 2020.
- Yasuma, N, Watanabe, K, Nishi, D, Kawakami, N. Personal values in adolescence and sense of coherence in adulthood: A cross‐sectional study based on a retrospective recall. Neuropsychopharmacol Rep. 2020; 00: 1-6. DOI: 10.1002/npr2.12111.
- Yasuma, N., Narita, Z., Sasaki, N., Obikane, E., Sekiya, J., Inagawa, T., . . . Nishi, D. (2020). Antenatal psychological intervention for universal prevention of antenatal and postnatal depression: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of Affective Disorders. DOI: 10.1016/j.jad.2020.04.063.
- Obikane, E., Yamana, H., Yasunaga, H. and Kawakami, N. (2020), Cumulative visits for care of minor injuries are associated with traumatic brain injury in young children. Acta Paediatr. Accepted Author Manuscript. DOI: 10.1111/apa.15315.
- Yasuma N, Sato S, Yamaguchi S, et al. Effects of brief family psychoeducation for caregivers of people with schizophrenia in Japan provided by visiting nurses: protocol for a cluster randomised controlled trial BMJ Open 2020;10:e034425. DOI: 10.1136/bmjopen-2019-034425.
- Kotake, R., Kanehara, A., Miyamoto, Y., Kumakura, Y., Sawada, U., Takano, A., Chiba, R., Ogawa, M., Kondo, S., Kasai, K., Kawakami, N. Reliability and validity of the Japanese version of the INSPIRE measure of staff support for personal recovery in community mental health service users in Japan. BMC Psychiatry 20, 51 (2020). DOI: 10.1186/s12888-020-2467-y.
- Kawakami N, Yasuma N, Watanabe K, Ishikawa H, Tachimori H, Takeshima T, Umeda M, Shimoda H, Nishi D. Association of response rate and prevalence estimates of common mental disorders across 129 areas in a nationally representative survey of adults in Japan. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. 2020 Feb 11. DOI: 10.1007/s00127-020-01847-3. [Epub ahead of print]
- Watanabe K, Kawakami N, Nishi D. Association between personal values in adolescence and mental health and well-being in adulthood: a cross-cultural study of working populations in Japan and the United States. Ann Gen Psychiatry. 2020; 19: 7. DOI: 10.1186/s12991-020-0260-4.